- 1 (18.25 oz.) box yellow cake mix
- 1 Bottle of Dang! That’s Good Root Beer or Butterscotch Root Beer
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
Dang! That’s Good Root Beer Glaze
- 1/2 C. confectioners’ sugar
- 3 T. Dang! That’s Good Root Beer or Butterscotch Root Beer (enjoy the rest of the bottle!)
- Crushed butterscotch disks and root beer barrel candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat together all ingredients until smooth. Pour into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
- Glaze: Mix sugar and Dang! That’s Good together. Pierce top of cake
- with a long pick about every 2 inches, and drizzle the glaze over top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with crushed candies for colorful and tasty effect.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream for a Dang! That’s Good Root Beer Float Cake
* Provided by Heart of America Group